Monday, September 15, 2014

Temptation is everywhere!

Today was a day let me tell you. I picked up my client then went on a 3.23 mile walk with our dog. After that I made my brother and my favorite food: Chicken and Rice. It's fast and easy to make. I made the title for today's post "Temptation is everywhere" because whenever my brother makes chicken and rice it normally has cheese with it.

That's where the temptation comes in. I will admit I did put a little cheese (non-dairy free) in my chicken and rice. It's so hard not to give in, but I'm going to try harder to give up cheese and other dairy products.

Amanda & Scott's Chicken and Rice:
1 lb of chicken
2-3 bags of instant (10 minute) Rice (depending on how much rice you like)
salt and pepper to taste

Add ins:
Cheese, hot sauce and broccoli

-Cut Chicken into small bite size pieces.
-Place chicken in a skillet and put on stove until fully cooked.
-In a pot, put some water in it and put it up to a boil.
-Once the water is boiling, place the instant Rice in the water and cook for 10 minutes.
-After the 10 minutes, take the packages out to drain then put in a bowl.
-When everything is done mix together and Enjoy!

I'm pretty excited because tomorrow is my birthday & I'm going to make my first dairy free cake with icing. So look out for that post!

No comments:

Post a Comment