Saturday, September 13, 2014

My First time making Dairy Free food.

This week I asked my dad if he would try my dairy free Chicken pot pie recipe that I found. The recipe I found a recipe on Go Dairy Free: Dairy Free Chicken Pot Pie.

I made the chicken pot pie without mushrooms (because that is one food I can't stand.) I can say that this recipe was good for my first time. I love making my food from scratch so I know where all my ingredients come from and I can control what I put in it.

This is one of those recipes that even the beginning cooks can do. I found it to be one of the easiest recipes I've ever made.

What I like about this recipe is that you can put whatever you like in your chicken pot pie in it. If you don't like peas you don't have to put them in.

The one thing I will say about this recipe is with the spices make sure you have the right amount. I will admit I think I put too much rosemary in with the chicken, so next time I think I won't put so much in.

I cannot wait to find another recipe to make. Maybe mac and cheese. (Dairy free of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment